Donate to CCEL
In 2022-2023, more than 2,628 students were engaged in the community, contributing more than 87,852 hours of engagement, which translates to a $2,763,850* investment in communities. When you support the Center for Community Engaged Learning, you are not only helping students become thoughtful citizens and inspiring leaders, you are also helping build communities that thrive.
*$31.46/hour as calculated by Independent Sector.
HOW YOUR GIFT SUPPORTS WHAT WE DO
Gifts help students participating in:
- International, national, and/or local community engagement projects
- Professional development opportunities, locally and nationally
- CIVITAS, a program where they develop an electronic portfolio telling their community-engaged stories
- Weber Cares Pantry
- CCEL Student Teams
Donations also help the center:
- Attract knowledgeable CEL professors
- Create scholarships for community-engaged students
- Develop community-engaged learning (CEL) courses/opportunities for students
- Support lecture series
- Train community-engaged citizens