Get Involved with a Student Team
Find Engagement Opportunities With GivePulse
Looking to volunteer or find a community partner?
What is GivePulse?
GivePulse is Weber State's student involement management system. GivePulse is used to list student events, clubs, community partners and volunteer opportunities. GivePulse is also where you will register and track your involvement.
How do I use GivePulse?
You can watch our training videos listed below:
- How to log impact hours (CEL & Other)
- How to edit submitted impacts
- How to log Community Engaged Learning (CEL) class hours
- How to find community engagement opportunities
- How to find a community partner
GivePulse Calendar of Events
Track Community Engagement Hours
The purpose of this training is to better prepare students who have a desire to serve as volunteers, mentors, and tutors throughout the community.
Events and Classes
Recognition and Scholarships