MLK Week of Service
Breakfast & Freedom March
- Monday, January 18
- 8:30 a.m. (Breakfast @ 9:00)
- Marshall White Center 222 28th Street
- Theme: The Fierce Urgency of Now. Stand up for equal discipline of all children in schools.
- Contact 801-626-7737
- Following the Annual MLK Breakfast and March, Black Scholars United is inviting you to join us in a "Painting Party" as we give the inside of the Marshall White Community Center a Spring face-lift! Learn more and volunteer
Ice Skating with Best Buddies
- Tuesday, January 19
- 7:00 p.m.
- Weber Ice Sheet
- Contact email@example.com
Snow Shovel Service
- Wednesday, January 20
- 4:00-5:30 p.m.
- Boys & Girls Club (5051 S 1900 W Roy)
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Beanies for Babies
- Thursday, January 21
- 1:00-3:00 p.m.
- CCEL SU, RM 327
- Contact email@example.com for more information
Coach Youth Promote Health
- Friday, January 22
- 3:30 p.m.
- Gramercy Elementary
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Special Olympics Basketball Practice
- Saturday, January 23
- 8:30 a.m.
- Stromberg Gym, WSu
- Contact email@example.com for more information
Week-Long Event: Food Drive for the Weber Cares Food Pantry
Donation bin in front of Union 327
Center for Community Engaged Learning
Union, Room 327
2113 University Circle
Ogden, Utah 84408-2113