Summer Registration Open. Fall Registration Begins April 9, 2018
1098T Tax Notices
- 1098T Tax Notices for the 2017 tax year are available online. For instructions on how to access your tax information, please click Here .
Refunds and Financial Aid
- If you have a refund due as a result of course drops or a residual Financial Aid disbursement, please be aware that paper checks are processed weekly. For quicker refunds, please sign up for Electronic Refunds directly to your personal bank account. Instruction can be found Here .
Paying For School
- If you are you having trouble coming up with your tuition and fees or housing payment for Fall semester, sign-up now for a convenient Monthly Payment Plan to avoid late charges.
Changed Your Mind?
- If for any reason you will not be attending a class or classes, you must drop or withdraw from your courses by the refund deadline. Please remember that you are financially and academically responsible for your enrollment. Check your eWeber student portal to verify enrollment, drop or add classes, check your account balance or to pay via checking, American Express, Discover, MasterCard, or Visa.
Check Your Email
- In compliance with the University policy on email, correspondence, bills and tuition statements from the Bursar's Office will be sent to the student's official University '@mail.weber.edu' email account. Students are expected to check their email on a frequent and consistent basis in order to stay current with University-related communications.
Looking for Tuition Rate Schedules?