International and Domestic Wire Payments
Weber State University is pleased to partner with Western Union Business Solutions to help simplify your tuition payment using International or Domestic wires.
· You can pay your Tuition or Fees in your home currency or in the currency of your choice direct from your mobile, tablet or desktop device.
· Pay online using local payment options or by bank transfer.
· Exchange rate is competitive when compared to most banks' retail rates.
· There are NO transaction charges from Weber State University for foreign currency.
· Your payment will include reference information to ensure that it reaches your student account quickly.
How to make a payment?
1. Login to your eWeber Portal and select "View/Pay Tuition and Fees" application
2. Select "Current Semester Student Payment Suite". From there, select "Make a Payment" and select the charge(s) you would like to pay.
3. Choose Bank Wires for domestic or international payments.
4. Select where you’re paying from and who is paying.
5. Obtain payment instructions.
6. Complete your student payment online or in-person.
7. More information can be found HERE.
If you have questions about your statement or charges, please contact the Office of the Bursar at (801) 626-6022 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have a payment in progress and have questions or need help with a payment initiated by foreign currency, please contact Western Union Business Solutions customer support team at + 1 (877) 218-8829 or +1(402) 884-3041 or email email@example.com.
Policy Regarding Overpayments
Weber State University does not accept overpayments on student accounts. Please transfer only the amount due on your student account to avoid payment delays.