Online Accounts System-Customer Web Access
Weber State is proud to introduce its new online account system, Customer Web Access (CWA), to make managing your Perkins Loan or outstanding debt with the University easier. With CWA you may print out important forms, view billing and account information, schedule ACH drafts and make online payments.
- Open your browser and go to https://pay.weber.edu/bwa
- On the Login screen, enter the user name as your studentid or W Number can that be found on your monthly statements. If you are logging in for the first time, please contact the Loan Servicing office at 801-626-7004 to activate your account.
- After successfully activating your account, you will be redirected to a Register screen. You will enter your email address for e-notification purposes. This registration will ensure that you will receive all email notifications for your bills and correspondence.
- After successful registration, you will be taken to the home page.
Overview of Pages:
- Personal Information contains all your profile information like name, address and contact information. It also contains your References information and your ACH accounts if set up. To update your information, simply click the Update button and change/add any pertinent information.
- Accounts/Billing contains your account listing, account summary, billing statements as well as your pending bill to pay.
- Correspondence has all your previous and new mails as well as tax information.
- Online Forms allows you to download deferment forms, cancelation forms and postponement forms. In order to download forms, you may need the latest Adobe Reader software. If you do not have it, please expand the Helpful Links menu and click on the Get Adobe link. This link will open a new window for get.adobe.com/reader/ from where you can download the latest version of Adobe Reader.
- Manage My Account contains links to change your password or to update your registration information.
- Contact Information contains the contact details of your school. If you have any questions or need any help, you can contact your school provided in Contact us links.
- Helpful Links provides access to any needed software update.