Adobe Sign Licenses Now Available
Adobe Sign is an enhancement for Adobe Acrobat and improves document workflow for obtaining e-signatures. While Adobe Acrobat can also be used to sign documents, Adobe Sign adds much more functionality and streamlines the process. Adobe Sign licenses should be used with one of these five criteria.
1. Two or more individuals need to sign the same document
2. You want to designate where individuals need to sign a document. This is most helpful when documents are very long and have various places an individual needs to sign or initial. It is also helpful when you want to designate where multiple individuals need to sign a document.
3. You want to sign or manage documents using a mobile device. Documents can be signed using a mobile device such as a phone or a tablet using Adobe Sign. You can also manage documents using your mobile device with the Adobe Sign license. Simply go to your device's app Store to download Adobe Sign after you obtain the license.
4. You need/want to be able to track where a document is along the process. This works well when you have several parties that need to sign a document, especially individuals that may not be affiliated with the university.
5. When you want to use Mega Sign, a function within Adobe Sign that would allow you to send the same document for individual signatures. For example, a manager sending a "Work from Home Policy" document that needs to be signed by each employee individually resulting in one copy per individual.
If your use cases for Adobe Sign include any of these above, visit the following link and fill out the form to obtain your license. https://weber.edu/software/adobe-sign-for-employees.html
About The Author
Back to Blog