Student Affairs Technology
Student Affairs Technology manages campus computer labs, develops web applications for the Student Affairs Division, maintains point-of-sale devices in the Student Union, and provides technical support and training for departments and employees in Student Affairs.
Call Tech Support: 801-626-8628
The Student Technology Assistants (STAs) provide first-level technical support to the Student Affairs division staff. STAs are a primary liaison with the campus IT help desk to ensure that staff are able to receive timely help with technical issues. We provide service no later than 48 hours after initial call.
Top 10 Reasons Staff Contact STA Techs
- 1Printer Setup
- 3New Computer Setup
- 4Malware Removal
- 5Cloud Storage Setup and Training
- 6Moving or Installing Computer Equipment
- 7Software Installation
- 8Software Training (Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Cloud, etc.)
- 9Purchasing Computers or Other Tech Equipment
- 10New Employee Computer Access and Setup