Resources to Survive Spring 2021 Finals Week (April 27-29)!
Free Academic Help
To help you with your academic needs, WSU offers tons of free Tutoring in a variety of topics both appointment and drop-in and Academic Peer Coaching to help you learn how to learn.
Free Stress Relief & Relaxation Resources
- Study over several short periods of time instead of cramming.
- Pick a time to study.
- Organize your study space and decide if you need silence or light noise to focus.
- Create a to-do list with all of your assignments to stay organized.
- Create a study guide to help you outline important information.
- Color code your notes by exam questions and important things to remember.
- Organize a virtual study group.
- Take breaks to recharge and relax.
- Get enough sleep so your mind can be focused.
- Eat plenty of fruits, brain foods and stay hydrated.
- Get started, motivation will catch up with you!
- Give yourself some accountability! Tell your family, friends or even social media. Check-in regularly to show where you are in the process.
- Blast that awesome playlist you've been working on to keep you going! Don't have one made yet, ask some friends to share theirs.
- Now's the time to be a glass half full kind of person. Even if you're not naturally optimistic, try to reframe your thought process.
- Create a little friendly competition with family, colleagues or friends!
- Remind yourself of your "Why," write it down, and put it somewhere you'll see it often.
Upcoming Free Virtual Events
Finals Survival Kits
Get your Finals Survival Kit that includes lavender scented play dough, herbal tea bags, gum, coloring pages, bubble wrap, chocolate, water bottle and tote!
Follow Student Affairs to find stories from other students, academic resources, services, and event info.