Online Resources to Workout at Home
Spending more time at home?
Don't worry, we have you covered!
Whether you're looking for some live classes from home, personal training, guided workouts to do on your own time, or even some new playlists for motivation, we've got it all below!
As with any new workout routine, always consult your physician before beginning any exercise program. If you experience any pain or difficulty with these exercises, stop and consult your healthcare provider.
We are now offering three formats for GroupX! These formats include In-Class Participation, Hybrid and Virtual.
In-Class participation - These are our traditional courses offered drop-in style at the Ogden and Davis campuses. These are available to students faculty and staff or with a community membership.
Hybrid Classes - This format includes our traditional course as well as a virtual option available through Zoom! The virtual option for all Hybrid classes requires pre-registration to receive the Zoom link for the class. These are available to students faculty and staff or with our new Virtual-Only GroupX Pass.
Virtual Classes - Virtual is available only via Zoom and are drop-in style. These courses are hosted by the counseling center and vary in availability. Some are only available to students, others are available to faculty and staff as well.
Take a look at our full Virtual GroupX Offerings for Spring 2021!
Exercising is a great way to relieve stress, but we've got you covered with some other options as well. Take some time for yourself with a quick stretch break at your desk or click the images below to download your own copy of our coloring pages!
Virtual Stretch Breaks
Stress Relief Coloring Pages
Virtual Personal Training
Achieve your goals by hiring a personal trainer who will keep you motivated for your next workout! With our new virtual training option, you can get the same one-on-one attention and personalized plan from the comfort of your own home!
Personal Trainers Can:
- Greatly enhance adherence when beginning an exercise routine, training for specific fitness goals, or adding variety to your healthy, active lifestyle
- Provide essential educational information pertaining to safe and effective exercise
- Develop an exercise program design and provide progression for all fitness levels
- Recommend nutritional guidelines to enhance personal training results
Check out our new #TipTuesday Circuit Series from our personal trainers!
Did you join us for our weird workout song challenge? Even if you missed the fun, you can still enjoy the outcome! We've put together a full playlist of your weirdest workout songs!
- Weird Workout Songs - Clean
- Weird Workout Songs -Unedited
- Cardio Playlist - Clean
- Cardio Playlist - Unedited
- Strength Playlist - Clean
- Strength Playlist - Unedited
- Race Series, Race Day Playlist - Clean
- Race Series, Race Day Playlist - Unedited
CARDIO & STRENGTH
- BarBend: Best at Home Bodyweight Workouts
- Fitness Blender: 350+ Full Length Workout Videos for at Home Training
- Les Mills Free Workouts
- Walk at Home by Leslie Sansone
- Billy Blanks TaeBo Fitness Playlists
- HASfit Personal Trainer Playlists
- American Council on Exercise (ACE), Exercise Library
- Matrix Exercise Library
- Virtual Personal Training
- Core Health and Fitness Daily Workout Library
- Pilates with Hannah
- Yoga with Adriene
- 30 Day Yoga Journey
- HEAL Yoga - Guided Virtually
HEAL Yoga - Outdoor Options
- The Front Yoga
Rock Climbing Workouts
- Lattice Training - Home Training Workout
- Lattice Training - Six Minute Workout
- Lattice Training - Six Minute Core Workout
Mindful Meditation & Relaxation Resources
General Information & Resources
- American College of Sports Medicine: Staying Active at Home
- ACE, How to keep moving during COVID-19 Resources
- TW Wellness Coaching App (Android) (iPhone)
- Precision Nutrition 14-Day At-Home Workout Plan - Download PDF
- Learn About Endorphins and Running for Health
- Sleep Advisor: Stress & Sleep