The Wildcat center and Davis fitness center are open!
Fitness equipment and GroupX classes are available.
Updated procedures are in place for cleaning and maintaining social distancing protocols. Virtual GroupX now available! Have a healthy, active lifestyle from the comfort of your own home! Pre-registration required, view the schedule for more information.
Get Involved with FREE Group eXercise Classes:
What we're doing:
Limiting the number of patrons and closing equipment to ensure distancing
Frequently disinfecting equipment and facilities on a regular cleaning schedule
Monitoring symptoms* of employees before each shift
Wearing face coverings
How you can help:
- Do not use facilities if you are experiencing any symptoms* of COVID-19 or have been in direct contact with a confirmed case in the last 14-days
- Wash hands or use hand sanitizer upon entering the facility
- Wear a mask at all times when inside a WSU facility (required by state executive order)
- Maintain six feet of distance from others when walking through the facility
- Clean equipment before and after each use
- Respect new procedures limiting equipment use and maximum number of patrons
- Follow CDC Guidelines outside of facility to mitigate risk of transmission
* Symptoms of COVID-19 include Cough, fever, trouble breathing, sore throat, sudden change in taste or smell, muscle aches or pains.