Group Exercise Passes & Facility Memberships
All Participants MUST Present Their Wildcard ID or Community Pass
Student, Faculty, & Staff Rate
All classes and facilities are FREE with an active WSU Wildcard.
WSU Wildcard identification cards are the property of the University. Misuse of IDs to gain facility access is considered fraud. Campus Recreation staff may confiscate misused, expired, or invalid Wildcards and may require the person(s) to leave the facility. Misuse of Wildcards may also result in loss of facility access privileges or further disciplinary action by the University.
Community Group Exercise Passes
Weber State Community members are welcome to attend classes. Passes are good at both Ogden and Davis Campuses*:
*see below for new facility membership opportunity at Davis Campus
Stromberg Complex (Ogden Campus):
- Valid only at Stromberg Complex. Includes access to Wildcat Center, Swenson Pool, and racquetball courts. Does not include access to Group Exercise Classes.
- Day passes are $7 and can be purchased at either the Swenson Gym entrance or Wildcat Center entrance offices.
Davis Fitness Center (Davis Campus):
- Valid only at Davis Fitness Center. Includes access to Davis Fitness Center and Group Exercise classes hosted at Davis Fitness Center. Must be 18+.
- Day passes are $5 and can be purchased at the Davis Fitness Entrance. No cash accepted.
Discounted Davis Fitness Center memberships available to WSU Alumni Association members for only $40/semester or an additional $25 add-on to Stromberg Complex Memberships. To receive a WSU Alumni Pass, please visit the WSU Alumni Associations information page.
About Your Community Group Exercise Pass
- How do I get a pass?
- Purchase your community pass online*.
- You will receive an email when your pass is activated.
- *Virtual-Only passes must be purchased at the Wildcat Center front office or by calling 801-626-7967
- Do I need to sign up for the class I want to attend?
- No class reservation is required. Just arrive 5-10 minutes before your class ready for a great workout!
- What do I do when I arrive to class? Do I need to bring anything?
- Use your email to enter the facility.
- You do not need to bring your own equipment to class. However, water bottles are encouraged.
- Fitness attire is required. Facility policies on attire and participation
- Lockers and cubbies are available to store personal belongings during class.
- What classes can I attend with my pass?
- Drop-In, 10 Punch Passes, and All Class Passes allow access to any group exercise class.
- 10-punch pass can be used at both the Davis and Ogden campuses.
- Who can use a purchased group exercise pass?
- Semester passes can only be used by name which appears on receipt.
- 10-punch passes can be used to allow multiple people into a class.
- When does my pass expire?
- Passes expire at the end of the semester.