Discover how Canvas can help you manage your face-to-face, hybrid, or online courses.
Sign up for the Growing With Canvas training and progress through six self-paced modules:
- Introduction: Orientation
- Planting: Setting up your account/communication
- Nurturing: Customizing and organizing your course
- Sprouting: Creating activities/assessments
- Harvesting: Evaluating student work
- Keep Growing (Bonus): Collaborating, sharing, and copying
This fully online training course will help you learn to use Canvas to simplify and enhance your semester.
Enroll through Training Tracker in the eWeber portal
- Log in to weber.edu
- Click on the Faculty tab
- Click on Training Tracker
- Select this course from the list
- Click Add to My Schedule
Additional Canvas documentation and online help is available in the Canvas Guides (by Instructure)
You can also refer to our Best Practices Document for ideas on how to design an effective online courses.