Learn the basics of effective online course design!
This fully online, self-paced course will introduce you to effective online design processes, common terminology, and examples of effective course designs to help you feel more confident in designing online/hybrid courses.
- A textbook with proven strategies
- Examples from other WSU faculty
- Canvas training
- Information on instructional design services
Sign up through Training Tracker! This standalone training course also serves as the prerequisite for our eLearning Certificate Program.
Enroll through Training Tracker in the eWeber portal
- Log in to weber.edu
- Click on the Faculty tab
- Click on Training Tracker
- Select this course from the list
- Click Add to My Schedule