Why Major in Finance?
Finance is concerned with how individuals and firms allocate resources over time. A degree in finance helps develop a solid foundation in capital management, investment and portfolio management, financial institutions and personal finance.
AVERAGE SALARY OFFER OF OUR
INDUSTRY JOB GROWTH RATE
ONE OF THE FASTEST GROWING INDUSTRIES
STUDENT TO FACULTY RATIO
(0 STUDENT INSTRUCTORS)
JOB OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE
TO THE 2016 FINANCE STUDENTS
YOU'LL TAKE COURSES LIKE THESE:
- Investments (FIN 3300)
- Capital Budgeting (FIN 3500)
- Financial Problems - Investments (FIN 4400)
- International Finance & Monetary Systems (ECON 3120)
YOU'LL LEARN SKILLS LIKE THESE:
- How to conduct detailed financial analyses
- Relate the financial environment of an organization to the policies that organization will need for optimum returns
- Select and analyze investment opportunities for both individuals and organizations
YOU'LL GET THESE HANDS-ON EXPERIENCES:
- Join the Wildcat Investor's club to travel to New York and see the stock exchange!
OUR FINANCE MAJORS ARE WORKING FOR THESE COMPANIES (AND MORE)