The Goddard Business Centers connect faculty and students directly with the Northern Utah community through consulting activities, continuing education programs, student visits to company sites, entrepreneurial competitions and outreach to K-12 schools.
Welcome to the Hall Global Entrepreneurship Center at Weber State University. If you’re a creative, innovator or entrepreneur (or all of the above) you are in the right place. We're here to help you take your innovation or venture to the next level.
- Pitch contest
- High school competition
- Opportunity Quest
- Outdoor Weber
- 8 Hall Entrepreneurial
- Over $70,000 in cash prizes
- Pitch for up to $15,000 (part of the minor program)
- Mentors and networking
- Leadership opportunities
The Jerry & Vickie Moyes Center for Supply Chain Excellence exists to cultivate a collaborative, experiential learning culture that integrates bold creativity with rigorous critical thinking by re-imagining supply chain education with a key goal in mind: Real-world Experience for Real-world Success.
- WSU supply chain skills competition
- Partner board meetings
- Plant tours
- High school BSAD 1010 concurrent enrollment "root beer" game
- WSU club case competition
- SWIFT Scholarship
- SC Cats Student Association
- Youtube & Facebook page
- Mentor Matching
- Undergraduate research
- Study abroad
To provide tax education to WSU students, interested members of the community and business professionals. The Center will actively support tax research efforts by tax faculty, work with employers to supply jobs to MTax graduates, foster relationships with alumni and support recruiting efforts.
- Employer, student matchmaking events
- Lecture Series
- Opportunities coming!
The Center for Leadership in Corporate Social Responsibility is an action-research center within John B. Goddard School of Business & Economics. We work closely with academia, business, partner organizations, and students to understand and promote socially responsible decision-making.
- CSR Discussion Series
- Partner Board Meetings
- Intermountain Sustainability Summit
- Faculty Research Grants (potential to link to research paper abstracts)
- SPARC/WSU Sustainability Office
- Environmental Issues Committee
- AASHE (Association for the Advancement of Sustainability in Higher Education)
- UCAN (Utah Climate Action Network)