- Graduate Program Research/Teaching Assistant:
Research: Artificial Intelligence and Autonomous (Self-driving) Vehicles
Teaching: Running Route Planning and Navigation Course (AI & Autonomous Vehicles) for CS/AutoTech Master's Program
Advisors: Prof. Scott Hadzik and Prof. Meher Shaikh. 
AutoTech Dept., Weber State University, Layton, Utah.
Research: Machine Learning Applications in Cyber-security, Data Sciences and Optimization.
Advisor: Prof. Kyle Feuz, CS Dept. Chair 
Graduate School of Computing, Weber State University, Ogden, Utah.
Previously Held Positions and Experiences
- Research Assistant, The United States National Center for Water Quality Research
- Data Analyst, The United States National Center for Water Quality Research
Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and their applications in autonomous vehicles and robotics, ML in education and health, data visualization.
I also have a background in working on mechanical engineering combustion sector.
PUBLICATIONS & PATENTS
- Published “Two-Stroke X-Shaped Engine” under Patent Cooperation Treaty (WIPO) in the World Intellectual Property Organization, consisting of several conceptual ideas in mechanical engineering, automotive and aerospace engineering –internal combustion sector– , (WIPO Publication #WO/2020/026037). June 2020
"Two-Stroke X-Shaped Engine" - Patent Related Webpages:
- E Mousavi et al. “A descriptive analysis: a forecast on the ratio of Sandusky river's total particulate phosphorus per suspended sediments regarding the river's flow using autoregressive integrated moving average and supervised machine learning, ” The U.S. National Center for Water Quality Research, Ohio.
Published and presented at Heidelberg University research symposium (April 2022), supervised by Prof. Laura Johnson and Dr. Nathan Manning, NCWQR Research Scientists, and Prof. Ali Akbari, Senior Scientist & Lecturer, Broad Institute of MIT & Harvard and Harvard Medical School.
AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS
- Top 5% student at Heidelberg University; invited to the university's Honors Program.
- Top 5% student for academic performance at Shahid Beheshti High School for Gifted and Talented Students, Iranian National Organization for Development of Exceptional Talents; from grades 7th to 12th. Sept. 2014- June 2020
- 1st rank in the entrance examination test of the Iranian National Organization for Development of Exceptional Talents (NODET). July 2014
- Senator, College of Engineering, Applied Sciences and Technology; Winner of WSUSA Election.
- Nominee, Lewis E Miller International Ambassador Award, Heidelberg University. April 2022
- Nominee, Emerging Leader Award, Heidelberg University. April 2022
- President, winner of student council election at Shahid Beheshti Gifted & Talented High School (NODET). 2017 & 2018
PROFESSIONAL SOCIETY MEMBERSHIP
- Member, Harvard SEAS Computer Science Colloquium Group, Harvard University. Oct. 2021-present
- ACM® Student Member, Association for Computing Machinery, New York, NY. Membership No#4480724. Feb.2022-present
- Member, Honor Society®, USA. Nov. 2021-2023
- Member, Iran's National Elites Foundation. 2019-2021
Proudly collaborated and partnered with:
Aim Big! ; )