EAST International Programs
Check out the exciting places around the world where the College of Engineering, Applied Science & Technology have made connections for you. Learn, make friends and great memories with short-term faculty-led studies abroad, semester exchanges, international projects and year-long exchanges.
Some schools require language skills but many offer classes in English.
Where We Are Going Next
Where We Have Been
- 2016: B3: Blandishment, Bulfinch & Beyond: Washington D.C.; Alexandria, VA; Pennsylvania
- 2015: Brunellsechi, Budapest and Beyond: A glimpse of Hungary, Austria, Italy
- 2014: Beal Street, Bayous and Beyond: A glimpse of the deep south.
- 2013: Britain, Barcelona and Beyond: Scotland, England, France and Spain
- 2012: New York City
- 2011: Italy, Greece and Turkey
Computer Science and Web and User Experience
- 2016: Thailand
- 2014: Boane, Mozambique Africa