College of EAST Graduation (Convocation) Ceremony
The Fall 2023 EAST graduation ceremony will be held Friday, December 15, 2023 at the Dee Events Center at 2:00 pm.
What to Expect for EAST Convocations:
- Please arrive 20-30 minutes before the ceremony to check in.
- Come down to the floor of the Dee Events Center.
- EAST staff will be at a table, with name cards in alphabetical order. Go to the appropriate line.
- Pick up your pre-printed name card*, write your email address on the back. The photographer will email your grad photo to that address.
- Keep your name card and sit anywhere in the chairs marked with your major.
*If you don’t have a pre-printed card, write your name/email on a blank card, not a big deal.
*If your name is difficult to pronounce, write it phonetically on your name card.
- It is really nice and lasts about 1 hour.
- Plenty of seats for all the family and friends you want to bring, no limit
- It is only for EAST graduates.
- There will be a guest speaker then you receive your diploma.
- The diplomas are handed out by major.
- The entire major stands up together and forms a line to hand their name card to the reader.
CELEBRATE this accomplishment! You've earned it.