Bootcamp: Coding & Creativity Series for Super Beginners!
Learn useful new skills in a fun, carefully structured and non-judgmental environment with WSU faculty!
Due to current WSU Covid requirements, Bootcamps are open to WSU students and WSU Staff and Faculty at this time.
Date: February 25-27, 2021 | Thursday & Friday 5pm - 9pm | Saturday 9am-1pm
Location: WSU Ogden - Elizabeth Hall (EH) 214
Strict social distancing will be enforced (students will “share” screens with instructors across the room to receive help), and students will be separated and spaced apart.
Limit to 15 students
What you will learn:
- Use Tableau to visualize and analyze data
- Create infographics using Visme and other tools
- Learn how technology can analyze data to inform political science decisions
- Learn practical design skills for presentations
Register through the eWeber portal.
Register for Classes > Search for SBS 2810 Data Visualization Bootcamp and sign up.
- Art Meets Coding: November 5-7, 2020
- 3D Video Game Development: October 1- 3, 2020
- VR Development w/ Unity: February 27-29, 2020
- 3D Video Game Development: January 30 - Feb 1, 2020
- 3D Video Game Development: September 19-21, 2019
- Creativity for Coders: February 21-23, 2019
- Unity for Virtual Reality: January 24-26, 2019
- Art Meets Coding: August 9-11, 2018
- Art Meets Coding: November 8-10, 2018
A Collaborative Project