Student Affairs

Get Help With Essentials

Emergency Funding

emergency funds

Emergency funds may be available for students who suffered expenses due to the disruption of campus operations during the spring semester. Some private funding may also be available to those who do not qualify for FAFSA, including undocumented and international students. Students may apply for amounts between $100 and $500.

Learn more about the CARES Act and find information on emergency funding on the CARES Act FAQs page.

Request for Emergency Funds


Unemployment & Other State Assistive Services

Food Stamps

  1. Apply for Food Stamps
  2. Click on “Apply”
  3. New to myCase?  “Apply for Benefits”

Get Help Applying for Food Stamps:


  • Utah COVID-19 Information Line: 1-800-456-7707
  • Emotional Health Relief Hotline: 833-442-2211

Resources Websites