Establishing On-Campus Recruiting Dates
On-Campus interviews begin October 1st and continue through the first week of December for fall semester graduates. Spring semester recruiting for both spring graduates and summer interns takes place between February 1st and mid-April. To schedule an on-campus recruiting visit, call the Goddard School Career Center at (801) 626-7914.
Once you have scheduled your on-campus recruiting date, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Name of organization
- Name, title, phone, fax, e-mail, and address of the individual responsible for recruiting arrangements
- Names and titles of interviewers
- Indicate whether you will be interviewing in fall or spring semester, day of the week, month, day and year you will be interviewing
- Indicate whether you will interview December graduates or May graduates
- List the academic majors you are interested in interviewing
- Indicate whether or not you are willing to interview for co-op/internships and what academic standing (i.e., freshmen, sophomore, junior or senior) is eligible for these internships
- Interviews begin at 8:00 a.m. with the last interview of the day beginning at 3:45 p.m.; this schedule allows for thirteen, 30-minute interviews; please indicate any desired variation to this schedule
- Indicate if you need audiovisual equipment or refreshments ordered for a pre-scheduled evening information session
We will accommodate your specific scheduling needs per your request. A typical interview consists of 13, 30-minute interviews beginning at 8:00 a.m. and ending at 4:15 p.m. This includes a 15-minute break in the morning and afternoon and 1hr.15min. for lunch.
Descriptions for each position for which you will be recruiting should be e-mailed to the Goddard School Career Center as soon as your recruiting date is confirmed. This information will be provided to students. Position descriptions should be detailed and include your organization's web address. Any corporate literature you wish to send should be addressed to:
Weber State University
Goddard School Career Center
3801 University Circle
Ogden, UT 84408-3801
Many employers wish to host an evening presentation prior to the day of interviews. These are normally held in the WSU Career Services Center and begin at 6:00 p.m. Arrangements for refreshments and audio/visual equipment may be made for you by the Goddard School Career Center, per your request. Sodexo holds the current food contract for the campus and your organization will be billed for the cost of refreshments. Because a large population of our students are married, their spouses or significant others are encouraged to attend evening receptions along with the interview candidate.