Tutoring & Support
- Mondays & Wednesdays 3-4pm
- Tuesdays & Thursdays 1:30-4pm
- Fridays 11:30-12:30
Location: LH 393 (go through the Psychology main doors, and it's down the hall to the right.
GRE Preparation Opportunities
Most universities that require the GRE for admission, require the General Test, which measures verbal, quantitative, and analytical skillls that have been acquired over a long period of time and are not related to any specific field of study. The GRE exam is NOT offered at WSU.
- The University of Utah Continuing Education program provides standard and hybrid GRE test preparation options.
- Campus Prep provides high quality, low cost GRE test preparation.
- Information on the GRE exam can be found here and practice materials here.
Other Student Support Resources
- Weber State Counseling and Psychological Services Center (CPSC)
- Weber Cares Pantry
- Since 2011, the Weber Cares Program has strived to increase healthy eating options, decrease food insecurity and increase students’ ability to stay in school and finish their degree. The Weber Cares Food & Resource Pantry provides free food to the WSU community to ensure food is not a barrier to academic success.
- For current pantry hours, see the Weber Care Pantry website.
- Student Access & Success Resources
- Get Essentials - Child care, technology checkout, housing, crisis hotline and more.
- Get Academic Help - Academic advising, academic peer coaching, supplemental instruction and more.
- Get Healthy - Campus recreation, health center, stress relief center, student wellness and more.
- Get Involved - Athletics, performing arts, clubs & organizations, leadership programs and more.
- Get Financial Help - Scholarships, Money Management Center, financial aid and more.
- Get Mentoring & Advising - Career mentors, Dreamer Services, Wildcat Scholars and more.
- Get Focused Support - Disability services, International Student and Scholar Center, LGBT resources and more.
- Get Connected - Announcements, social media directory, email newsletters and more.
- Domestic Violence Resources