The recent acts of violence in our country can trigger fear and anxiety. If you need to talk to someone, please visit the Counseling & Psychological Services Center. If you are in an abuse or harassment situation, please seek help through Safe@Weber Advocacy Services.
Here are some helpful resources:
- Learn more about getting help from dating violence or domestic violence
- Dealing with a school shooting
- Managing your distress in the aftermath of a shooting/violence
- The road to resilience
- Disaster distress helpline: 1-800-985-5990 | @distressline | Facebook | Text “TalkWithUs” to 66746
- If you or someone you know is experiencing signs of distress, please reach out to a mental health professional or get anonymous, free support by texting START to Crisis Text Line at 741-741 or by contacting the National Lifeline at 1-800-273-8255 (
.............. Ogden Campus ..............
Monday - Thursday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
.............. Davis Campus ..............
Location: Building D2, Room 262
» Hours (Fall & Spring Semesters Only)
Wednesdays: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Tamara Robinette, LCSW