- What do I do if a class that I want is full?
- How do I get a course override?
- Am I allowed to take a course and its prerequisite at the same time?
- How do I view my CatTracks degree evaluation?
- How do I check my grades?
- What does it mean to be put on academic probation or suspension?
- What is an Academic Renewal?
- How do I calculate my GPA?
- I think I’m ready to graduate, what should I do?
Transfer Students/Outside Credits
- What should I do if I am a transfer student?
- Can I take classes at another institution and transfer them to the Goddard School?
- I have AP or CLEP credits. How can I post those to my transcripts?
- GSBE Transfer Petition Process
Returning to School/Second Degrees
- I’m thinking of coming back to school. What should I be aware of?
- I’ve already received a bachelor’s degree but would like to come back to do a second degree with the Goddard School. What do I do?
- Who do I contact if I’m interested in one of your master’s programs?
- Can I do my program online?
- How do I declare my major?
- Are there student clubs and organizations that I can be involved in?
- Who should I talk to about career/internship opportunities?
- How do I find an internship?
- What is the importance of AACSB Accreditation?