Jerry & Vickie Moyes Center for Supply Chain Excellence
The Jerry & Vickie Moyes Center for Supply Chain Excellence exists to cultivate a collaborative, experiential learning culture that integrates bold creativity with rigorous critical thinking by re-imagining supply chain education with a key goal in mind: Real-world Experience for Real-world Success.
WSU Ogden, Wattis Business, Room WB 205
VISION, MISSION & VALUES
Re-imagining supply chain education with a key goal in mind:
Real-world Experience for Real-world Success.
LEARNING: Cultivate collaborative and experiential learning to integrate conscious creativity and rigorous critical thinking.
DISCOVERY: Promote cutting-edge research that decision-makers embrace to create value and meet customers’ real needs.
OUTREACH: Engage partners to solve real-world problems.
We welcome influencers who...
- Are dedicated and resourceful, always seeking a better way.
- Dig deeper because they desire to climb higher.
- Make evidence-based decisions so they can make their case.
- See problems as puzzles ready to be solved.
- Inspire others to do what they couldn’t do on their own.