THE JERRY & VICKIE MOYES CENTER FOR SUPPLY CHAIN EXCELLENCE
Real-world Experience for Real-world Success CONTACT: Nancy Tomon email@example.com | 801.626.7368 | WSU Ogden, Wattis Business, Room WB 205
The Jerry & Vickie Moyes Center for Supply Chain Excellence exists to cultivate a collaborative, experiential learning culture that integrates bold creativity with rigorous critical thinking by re-imagining supply chain education with a key goal in mind: Real-world Experience for Real-world Success.
- WSU supply chain skills competition
- Partner board meetings
- Plant tours
- High school "root beer" game
- WSU club case competition
VISION | MISSION | VALUES
Re-imagining supply chain education with a key goal in mind: Real-world Experience for Real-world Success.
LEARNING: Cultivate collaborative and experiential learning to integrate conscious creativity and rigorous critical thinking.
DISCOVERY: Promote cutting-edge research that decision-makers embrace to create value and meet customers’ real needs.
OUTREACH: Engage partners to solve real-world problems.
We welcome influencers who...
- Are dedicated and resourceful, always seeking a better way.
- Dig deeper because they desire to climb higher.
- Make evidence-based decisions so they can make their case.
- See problems as puzzles ready to be solved.
- Inspire others to do what they couldn’t do on their own.