November Monthly Challenge- Decorate Your Space
Since we spend more waking hours at work than we do at home, it’s natural to want to decorate our office or cube spaces, creating a home away from home.
Go ahead; personalizing your space is a win-win that’s good for you! It has been studied that people who decorate their offices often have higher levels of job satisfaction and psychological well-being, leading to higher levels of employee morale and lower turnover.
This month, Employee Wellness challenges you to decorate your space! Whether you work in a closed office, cubical, or out of a truck, find a way to express your personality within your work space. Please feel free to bring pictures of your family, create a vision board, or add some Weber State memorabilia flare! This challenge should be a reflection of you. At the end of the month, take a picture and send it to Employee Wellness.
Please keep in mind:
- This contest should not negatively impact business operations or the organizational professionalism.
- Do not cover office door numbers.
- Do not place decorations around lights.
- Decorations cannot restrict the view of any Exit signs.
- Decorations cannot restrict the movement through hallways, entrances and exits of the office or buildings.
- When putting decorations on windows, please use materials that will be easy to come off and clean up from the window.
How to participate:
- Registration: Please register by November 11th
Take a Photo: Take a picture of your space and send it back to the Employee Wellness office by December 5th, firstname.lastname@example.org or MC 3501