April Monthly Challenge: Questions to Ask
Not sure how to strike up a conversation with others? Use some of these random "getting to know questions"!
1. What would you be doing if you weren't at your current job?
2. If you knew that in one year you would die suddenly, would you change anything about the way you are living right now?
3. What is one word you would use to describe yourself as a child?
4. How do you recharge?
5. If you were to tell one person "Thank You" for helping me become the person I am today, who would it be and what did they do?
6. What movie or novel character do you most identify with?
7. When are you the happiest?
8. Fill in the blank: If you really knew me, you'd know_____.
9. What would you most regret not having done by the end of your life?
10. What kind of impact do you believe you have on people?
11. What one memory do you most treasure?
12. What super power would you like to have?
13. What's the most important lesson you've learned in the last year?
14. If you ruled the world, what would you change on Day 1?
15. What are you most afraid of and what's it stopping you from doing?