Post Concurrent Enrollment Scholarships
Weber State University EDGE
The Concurrent Enrollment (CE) EDGE Scholarship is offered to eligible concurrent enrollment students who become full-time students at Weber State University after graduating high school. Students must meet the requirements listed below in order to receive the scholarship.
Scholarship awardees receive a $2,000 college tuition waiver each year for four years ($1,000 per semester for eight semesters).
This scholarship cannot be combined with any other WSU academic scholarship.
For questions regarding the EDGE Scholarship, contact WSU’s Financial Aid & Scholarship Office at 801-626-7569 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For other questions, contact Concurrent Enrollment at 801-395-3480 or email@example.com.
USHE Opportunity Scholarship
The Opportunity Scholarship is a simplified, statewide, achievement-based program that encourages students to complete advanced courses in core subject areas while in high school, aims to make higher education more accessible, and rewards students for preparing academically for college.
These requirements were created after examining data from recent Utah high school graduates to identify the top predictors of college success.
- Earn a 3.3 cumulative high school GPA.
- Complete 1 Advanced Placement (AP), International Baccalaureate (IB), or Concurrent Enrollment (CE) course in each of the core areas of high school graduation: math, science, and language arts (check the Opportunity Scholarship website for a list of courses that meet this requirement).
- Graduate from a Utah high school.
Visit the Opportunity Scholarship website to apply and for more details.
USHE Prime Program Grant
The Prime Scholarship is awarded to students who earn the TRANSFORM certificate granted by the Utah State Board of Higher Education (USBE) after completing required concurrent enrollment (CE) or career and technical education (CTE) coursework in high school.
- Eligible Students:
- Recent Utah high school graduates
- Eligibility Requirements:
- Be awarded the TRANSFORM certificate by the USBE
- Complete a FAFSA
- Meet all application deadlines
- Enroll at an eligible institution full-time beginning the fall semester after high school graduation OR provide documentation that a deferral has been granted from the institution
- TRANSFORM Certificate Information
- Students must:
- Complete 5 general education concurrent enrollment courses, each in a different general education category OR
- Complete a career and technical education program that is at least 300 hours or 6 courses
- TRANSFORM certificate requirements are determined by USBE and awarded through USBE and individual high schools. Please reach out to your high school counselor for more information about earning this certificate while in high school.
- Students must:
Visit the Prime Program Grant website to apply and for more details.