Test and Transfer Credit

AP Credit Posting

1. Utilize your free score send to have your scores sent to Weber State or request an additional score report from College Board. Please do this early as it can take up to months to get here.

Request AP Score Report

2. Once you have requested your scores be sent to Weber State, pay the $10 fee through the cashiers office and complete the application for test credit. This is something that only needs to be completed once in your lifetime at WSU.

AP Posting Process Details

Credit for AP Exams is subject to change depending on the year the exam is taken and the score.

AP Guidelines

Other Test Credit (CLEP, IB)

More information on CLEP and IB on the Admissions Website

Transfer Courses from Other Institutions to WSU

Courses from other institutions must be sent to WSU for that credit and grade to count towards a WSU certificate or degree. If you have received college credit from an institution other than WSU, you must send an official transcript to Weber State's Office of Admissions.

Sending Transcripts To WSU

Transfer Courses from WSU to Other Institutions

If you have earned college credit from Weber State University and plan to attend another institution or program, you must send an official transcript from Weber State's Office of the Registrar through the National Student Clearinghouse.

Sending Transcripts From WSU

Utah Transfer Guide

Utilize the following guide created by the Utah System of Higher Education to help with navigating the credit transfer process between Utah institutions.

Utah Transfer Guide