Concurrent Enrollment EDGE Scholarship
The Concurrent Enrollment (CE) EDGE Scholarship is offered to concurrent enrollment students who become full-time students at Weber State University after graduating high school.
Scholarship awardees receive a $2,000 college tuition waiver each year for four years ($1,000 per semester for eight semesters).
How do I apply for the CE EDGE Scholarship?
To be considered for the scholarship, concurrent enrollment students must complete two steps:
- Update their academic record in the Status Switch app in the eWeber portal during their senior year of high school. Concurrent Enrollment students do NOT need to apply for admission to WSU again.
- Complete the specialized scholarship application in the eWeber portal.
Students will be notified if they have been selected for the scholarship in January/February via their Weber State email.
What are the CE EDGE Scholarship Requirements?
Students must meet the following requirements to be eligible for the EDGE Scholarship:
- Complete a minimum of 12 credit hours of any combination of concurrent enrollment courses offered in participating Utah high schools.
- Earn a minimum 3.0 (B) cumulative GPA on all concurrent enrollment coursework.
- All concurrent enrollment coursework must be completed no later than high school graduation of senior year.
- All concurrent enrollment coursework must be verified by the WSU Financial Aid & Scholarship Office prior to any scholarship disbursement.
- Students must be a Utah resident and a U.S. Citizen.
- Students must enroll in 12-18 WSU credit hours per semester and maintain a 2.5 WSU GPA to retain scholarship eligibility.
This scholarship cannot be combined with any other WSU academic scholarship.
For questions regarding the EDGE Scholarship, contact WSU’s Financial Aid & Scholarship Office at 801-626-7569 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For other questions, contact Concurrent Enrollment at 801-395-3480 or email@example.com.