Shepherd Union: Monday-Friday: 9 a.m. - 3 p.m. | enter at the northwest corner of Shepherd Union
Downtown: Monday-Saturday 10 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Summer 2020 Textbook Buyback
- June 22-24
- 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Wildcat Store entrance windows on the first floor of the Shepherd Union Building
Open with limited access to services. The Union will open Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. on the 2nd floor only with limited access through ONLY the north and south doors.
The Information Desk/Wildcard Offices and 626 Marketplace will be open from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Monday - Friday.
The Stromberg Complex and Wildcat Center
- The Wildcat Center including group X classes
- Swenson Pool including lap swimming
- Stromberg Complex including indoor track
- Locker rooms and shower usage have limitations
Fitness equipment and Group Exercise Classes are available!
Returning Laptop and Equipment
All checked-out equipment will be due back August 18. Check out procedures for how to return equipment
What Fall 2020 May Look Like
As long as we are in yellow or green and campus can remain open, we intend to offer more in-person options for classes and academic services.
Our fall course offerings will include in-person, online, virtual and hybrid classes, providing our students and faculty with a variety of course delivery options to best meet their educational needs and preferences.
- Face coverings will be required for all faculty, staff and students on campus.
- In-person events will have limited participants and more virtual event options.
- Study areas and classroom seating will be spaced out.
Housing & Residence Life is open for fall 2020.
Tutoring will be offered in-person and virtually.
Testing Centers are making plans to welcome students back during the yellow phase of recovery for course related testing. While open under yellow conditions, we will have reduced capacity. In addition, we are working on some remote proctoring solutions that will help students who can't come to testing centers, but we are still working through this process.
The Computer Labs are working on a plan to open fall semester. This includes obtaining cleaning materials and developing procedures to ensure the cleanliness of the labs. The Computer Labs will remain closed over the summer semester.
The library at WSU Davis will be closed for fall 2020. WSU Ogden will be open fall 2020 with certain safety procedures in place.
Stores will be open with limited capacity. Get your fall 2020 textbooks via curbside pickup or get free shipping on orders over $49.99. Remember to get your books early to guarantee you have them for the start of school.
Child care at WSU Ogden will be open beginning August 24. Child care will be offered for face-to-face classes and virtual class time - NOT for extended hours (advising, testing, etc.). Hours for child care will be Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Evening care will only be offered if five or more children enroll in any given night. Back-up care will not be available for the evening. Parents will need to drop their children off at the back entrance and a teacher will escort their child into the center.
Get Help With Essentials
Need help with some of the essentials such as housing and food? You can also find help and resources for unemployment and food stamps.
Get Help With Stress & Anxiety
Join us for free Zoom sessions on various topics including time management and procrastination.
The Counseling & Psychological Services Center offers free online drop-in groups for WSU students.
- Virtual Process Group
- Virtual Anxiety Toolbox Group
- Virtual Wildcat Support Network
- Virtual Transgender Process Group
- Virtual LGBTQA Support Group
The Counseling & Psychological Services Center is accepting new clients! Learn More
COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Information
- Check for the most up-to-date information from WSU
- Preventing viral infections
- Mental health, preparation and COVID-19
- COVID-19 FAQ
- I am sick. Should I be tested for COVID-19?
- Housing Information
- Utah Department of Health: Info on COVID-19 in English, Spanish, Chinese, Arabic, Farsi, and many other languages
- For specific questions, you can email email@example.com
- Not sure about how to use Canvas? Learn more about Canvas as a student user
- Checkout a Laptop for Summer Semester
- Resources for Internet
- Stewart Library WiFi Hotspot Checkout
- AT&T and Verizon will not terminate service based on the customer's ability to pay and will waive late fees due to economic hardship
- CentryLink is offering discounts to low income residents on the Lifeline program
- T-Mobile is discounting their school hotspot program for the next 12 months
- Comcast is offering free Internet Essentials for 60 days for those who meet low income requirements. All public WiFi hotspots are open to anyone.
- Check with your local internet provider to see what services they are currently offering for college students.
- Free Web Conferencing Tools
- College of Science Online Teaching Resources
May 7 Virtual Student Town Hall
April 14 Virtual Student Town Hall
March 31 Virtual Student Town Hall
Captioned Video from March 31, 2020 Student Town Hall
Links from May 7 Town Hall Chat
New to Weber?
Scholarships & Financial Aid