This page lists new internship postings for the current year. They may or may not have been filled. Please feel free to contact them, even if it past the deadline, as they may not have filled the internship or they may be looking for additional interns.
Expired Internships are posted on a different page. You may also contact them to see if they are looking for another intern.
|Please contact to answer questions or for assistance:|
|Dr. Sheree Josephson (Internship Advisor)
Additional job postings can be found through Career Services database, Handshake. To access these, follow this link and login on the left hand side.
Please note, Internships are posted newest to oldest
Communications Intern - The League of Women Voters - Paid
Posted January 25, 2023
Podcast Production Internship - One Ogden - Stipend
Your primary duty will be to edit each week’s episode. You will be given an audio file of an interview and expected to use audio editing software (such as Audacity or Adobe Audition) and your judgement to trim out unclear or unnecessary portions of the interview before the completion deadline (approximately 3 hours per week).
You will also be expected to create and post promotional content each week on all social media platforms and perform other engagement-related work such as
liking, commenting, following local content (approximately 2 hour per week). Additional opportunities to interview individuals, create video content, and create voice-over content may be available based on applicant’s skills and interest.
Skills Needed: Familiarity with audio editing (must have a computer with 1 GB usable space) Familiarity with social media marketing
To Apply: Complete the application and email it to OneOgdenUT@gmail.com
Please call or text John Miles if you have additional questions: 801-628-2192
completion of assignments.
Posted January 17, 2023
Operation Intern - Waterford - Paid
Posted January 17, 2023
District Office of Congressman Blake Moore
We are asking for 20-40 hours a week. We are flexible with school schedules but ask for a consistent schedule within the 9-5 Monday through Friday work week.
The internship is paid and pay rate will be determined by how many hours the intern works a week.
How to apply: Please send a cover letter, your resume, and a sample of your writing and video/audio work to Anthony Coombs at Anthony.Coombs@mail.house.gov.
Posted January 9, 2023
Social Media Assistant - Study Abroad Office - Paid
WSU Study Abroad is looking for a student with the skills necessary to manage our social media, website, and promotional material; and/or perform general office duties. Promotional material will include graphic design for a variety of programs, as well as designs for material in the office and swag. The successful applicant will be proficient in various forms of editing software, and allot additional time as needed for general office assistance. If student is not proficient in marketing, they can be considered for an Office Assistant Only position. This position requires a high level of attention to detail and a passion for producing quality work. This position has a set amount of duties and tasks that are critical to the overall success of the Study Abroad Office. Job tasks include, but are not limited to:
-Maintain social media presence by creating engaging posts at least once per week on our social
-Create and Update WSU Study Abroad website pages as needed
-Create various types of promotional/marketing materials for trips and our office
-Provide excellent customer service
-Respond to emails
-Maintain office appearance
-Interpersonal communication with students and other offices
Posted January 9, 2023
Hogle Zoo - Special Events Internship - Unpaid
The Special Event Internship Program is designed to provide participants with practical learning experience and knowledge in the field of special events. In return, the intern makes a significant contribution to the guest experience. Intern duties may include planning and implementation including, but not limited to, the procurement of supplies, booking of entertainment, set-up and breakdown. Duties may vary based on skill level and departmental needs:
- Design and implement new plans and ideas for special events, including the concepts of conservation, education, and entertainment.
- Assist the Special Events Team with planning, set up, and tear down of Zoo Brews, one of our big fundraisers.
- Reach out to organizations and individuals for the procurement of auction items and entertainment.
- Assist in maintaining and repairing holiday light figures.
- Assist with miscellaneous tasks as assigned.
- Submit weekly task summary to Special Events Coordinators.
Posted January 9, 2023
Hogle Zoo - Education Internship - Unpaid
The Education Internship Program is designed to provide participants with practical learning experience and knowledge in the field of informal education. In return, the intern makes a significant contribution to the Education Department. Intern duties may include the following:
- Assist the education staff in the supervision and instruction of summer camp participants. Lead camp activities as required.
- Assist education staff in the daily and weekly set-up, clean-up, and facilitation of each program.
- Design and implement classroom projects, activities and games for summer camps.
- Design and write the curriculum for a one-day camp program with support from the education staff.
- Learn the proper handling protocols of Tier 1 education ambassador animals as part of interpretive talks for guests and camp students.
- Assist the education staff in coordinating and presenting special day events on site.
- Keep a weekly journal of activities and observations
Updated January 9, 2023
Murphy Doors - Content Creator - Unpaid
Murphy Door is the #1 hidden door company in the nation and continuously makes the list for the fastest growing companies. We design and manufacture bookcase hidden doors and beds with plans to expand the Murphy lifestyle into many different markets.
We are constantly featured on HGTV, DIY and many other networks and are quickly growing our following across the nation and abroad. The content that you will help create will be seen by millions and will be a great addition to your portfolio.
Responsibilities: Help produce, edit, clip, and create shorts from all content produced by murphy door and related podcasts. Play a key role in masterminding and creating the content that Murphy Door will use in both top and bottom funnel marketing strategies. Create additional revenue streams by creating such engaging content that we are able to monetize all platforms.
Skills: Adobe Premiere Pro, multi-camera set up, multicamera editing, some photoshop experience for thumbnails, cap cut or related mobile editor.
Projects: Grow Murphy Door social media following and awareness by creating viral content. Help produce, edit, and film podcast episodes.
Location: West Haven, UT
How to apply: email Nefi Alulema, email@example.com
Posted November 10, 2022
ABC Good Things Utah - Unpaid
ABC4 Utah interns are given a “hands on” experience in behind the scene production elements of a live daily talk show and news broadcasts. We let our interns assist in specific production duties and give them responsibilities which are not only beneficial to your education, but play an important role in our show production.
You will have the opportunity to give our producers input on show content, go with our live crews for remote segments and public appearances. Our interns have the opportunity to have a strong presence and interaction with our show guests and studio audience. You will experience studio production as well as content production elements of Good4Utah.
Please note that all interns are required to be in school and receiving school credit to qualify.
Our interns help us and get experience with everything below.
- Booking guests and interacting with them on arrival for their segment and answering questions
- Writing our daily show promos and seeing them through on the production side (entering them in along with their graphics into ENPS software)
- Assisting producers in stacking shows and writing teases
- Helping gather social media content for distribution on our different outlets
- Writing web articles for our site and attaching the segment video
- Video production for segments on the show
Posted November 5, 2022
XYZ Marketing - Video Editing Intern - PAID
XYZ Marketing is a marketing agency located in Ogden, Utah. We are a professional but fun marketing agency that encourages creative freedom.
XYZ isn’t your typical marketing agency. Our team is carefully selected and crafted specifically to each person’s unique skills and background. Each key player on the XYZ team knows how to achieve marketing goals and pitch in to create a customized marketing strategy for various businesses.
We don’t believe in the one-size-fits-all promotions many agencies offer. We believe in a robust, multifaceted approach with strategies that have grown businesses for hundreds of years. We’re looking for team members who are creative, collaborative, and passionate to join our team.
We’re looking for an efficient in house Jr. video editor who has the ability to turn raw footage into engaging videos. If you have experience editing film, can manage multiple projects at once, and have a plethora of creative ideas, this is the job for you!
Roles and Responsibilities
- Editing raw footage and turning it into a finished, polished video
- Collaborating with the videographer and the production team
- Completing In House Social Media Content
- Assisting in all areas of post-production
- Staying up-to-date on the latest video trends and editing tools
- Editing vast amounts of film for different platforms and audiences
- Utilizing Adobe Premiere Pro efficiently.
- Meeting deadlines without compromising creativity and efficiency
- You’re a problem-solver at heart and can find editing solutions
- You’re willing to learn new skills and editing practices
- You’re a highly detail-oriented perfectionist
- You’re able to multi-task and deliver high-quality content under the pressure of deadlines
- You’re a team player with the desire to learn, innovate, and collaborate
- You have a portfolio of completed video projects
- You’re proficient in all or most social media platforms
- You are coach-able by others
- You’re able to evaluate project briefs, brainstorm ideas, and execute post-production
- 1-2 years of experience, or an editor's reel that demonstrates equivalent experience
- Excellent organization skills — including storing files, scheduling launch dates, etc.
- Experience editing content for various social media platforms
- Available online design portfolio
- Communication skills — verbal and written
- Coachable and willing to learn
- Experience working with Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe After Effects
We pay our Interns $8 per hour with the opportunity to transition to a part time or full time job after 6 months.
Contact Brenden Blackham - firstname.lastname@example.org - 385-298-1411, 435-851-2560
Work With Us
We aren’t your typical business. We have sound-absorbing panels, furniture we move around daily, a robust production department, and a culture that can’t be topped!
At XYZ, we aren’t just coworkers; we are friends, family, and besties who pinky-swear that we will always be there for each other. Come experience the XYZ culture — our door is open! Work with us to enjoy a relaxing environment with an awesome, welcoming team.
Posted October 21, 2022
Weber State Weekly - Student-interns - UNPAID
Student-interns will be tasked with producing news-style short videos for social media (Instagram and TikTok) that inform Wildcat fans and the community about things happening within the various athletic programs on campus using statistics and stories.
Student interns will also have the optional opportunity to appear on one of our weekly podcasts interviewing Wildcat student-athletes and analyzing games from the previous week.
Ogden Mustangs - Broadcasting, Camera, Broadcast Director, Docuseries
Owner SKC-Hockey, LLC
Ogden Mustangs Jr. A USPHL
801 540 5556
Posted September 26, 2022
Church Magazines Internships - Writing & Editing and Designers - PAID
Posted September 19, 2022
Davis Technical College, Kaysville - marketing intern - UNPAID
Posted August 15, 2022
Video Life Productions, Layton - video editing internship - $20-$30/hr
Posted June 1, 2022
Orange MD, Ogden - Video production internship - $15/hr
Orange MD is looking for a communication intern to manage our new project, Orange MD Kids. We are creating funny medical videos with Video Life Productions. Preferably we want someone interested in growing with us.
Location: Flexible, work from home and in-studio at our office location on filming days, approximately one day per month.
Skills: Filming and editing, social media, Youtube, market research, basic graphic design.
Projects: You will have the opportunity to work on multiple videos and marketing content to add to your portfolio.
How to apply: call Ben: 208-589-9382, or email: email@example.com
Posted May 17, 2022
WSU - Marketing Intern - $10/hr
Interns will be part of the Peer Mentor Program team, and will focus on developing innovative and engaging marketing initiatives in the areas of social media, training and development, outreach and recruitment for the program including peer mentoring, elementoring, and faculty & staff mentoring.
Examples of projects around the areas of focus of Training & Development, Social Media, and Outreach & Recruitment include:
- Developing training materials for Peer Mentors on topics such as being a representative of the program and print marketing best practices.
- Coordinate preparation and outreach for Fall semester class presentations including identifying roster of appropriate classes/professors, preparing presentation slides and email outreach content.
- Develop marketing campaign for Elementoring program to recruit WSU student volunteers for the upcoming academic year.
- Develop graphics and language based on our program’s brand to be used for ongoing social media content and design social media campaigns.
Posted April 18, 2022
"We're in the Rockies" Company, Ogden - writing, video, social media, and marketing internships - Stipend dependent on projects
"We're in the Rockies" is a travel website and YouTube channel. If you are interested in traveling (especially national parks), this will be fun for you.
Responsibilities: You will produce enough content to have a large portfolio for your resume. Also, if you want to learn how to start a youtube channel or website, we will take time to teach you the basics.
Work from home, meet a minimum of once a week in Ogden, depending on assignment
Contact: Matt Schoss, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Posted April 4, 2022
WSU MarComm - Insternships in social media, writing, graphic design, and videography - $11.00/hr
Marketing & Communications is again looking for student writers for our internship program. They need writers for our programs in College of Science, Social & Behavioral Sciences, Stewart Library and College of Health Professions. They are also looking for a videography intern for Marketing & Communications. Most positions will begin in fall, but a few are open now.
Note that student writers do not need to be involved in those areas already. They are looking for skills such as social media, writing, web, graphic design and video. Once hired, you will be placed in the program that best fits your skill set.
If interested, contact Jaime Winston for immediate consideration: jaimewinston@
You can also apply online: https://jobs.weber.edu/
Posted March 30, 2022
WSU Athletics - Digital and Social Media Internships
If your goal is a career in collegiate athletics or sports marketing, you have made the right decision to contact us. Internship opportunities are currently available with the Weber State University Athletics Department. We believe our internship program is one of the most comprehensive in the field since we currently offer opportunities in several different areas. Those who are selected to be WSU Athletics Interns will acquire practical knowledge through hands-on experience and gain invaluable skills necessary to compete for jobs in the athletics and sports industries when their program is completed.
More information here.
Posted December 20, 2021
WSU Walker Institute - Internships with local, state, and national governments
Most internships are paid. In cases where internships are unpaid, you may qualify for scholarships, plus, in Washingnton, D.C. the housing is free for WSU interns.
Click here for more information.
Posted October 7, 2021
Communication Interns needed for WSU Peer Mentoring Program - Paid
Interns will be part of the Peer Mentor Program team, and will focus on developing innovative and engaging content and initiatives in the areas of digital media (video, graphics, etc.), amrketing communications, social media training and development, outreach and recruitment.
More information available here.
WSU Handshake Internship Opportunities
Please see this link on Handshake for a variety of national virtual and remote internships. Log in with your Wildcat ID to see postings.
Posted Aug 13, 2020