Our certified guides can help you enjoy the solitude of Utah back country and fresh powder through back country skiing and snowshoeing. Let us take care of all the logistics and safety so you can focus on having fun!
Back Country Skiing Guides
Get out and enjoy the Utah's famous 'Best Snow on Earth' in the Ogden Back Country
December 18 – March 31
- Telemark, splitboard, alpine touring guiding and instruction based on experience level
- Avalanche safety equipment included
- Full day group (6-8 hours): $200 first person; $100 each additional group member
- Maximum of 8 guests per group minimum 3.
- Solo full day, $325
- Custom large groups are available by request
Experience the solitude and bliss of winter mountain travel in North Fork Park area and Wheeler Creek.
December 1 – March 31
- Equipment included
- Half day (1-5 hours): $70 first person; $60 each additional group memeber
- Maximum of 8 guests per group
- Custom large groups are available by request.
Register for your guided snow adventures by calling 801-626-6373
or email us OutdoorProgram@weber.edu