NEW VIRTUAL ONLY GROUPX PASS
Want to exercise from home, but need some motivation? Community members can now purchase a semester-long pass to access all of our Virtual GroupX offerings! This semester we are offering 11 different virtual classes at 23 different times each week! Grab your pass at the Wildcat Center or Davis Fitness Center for only $80. Not able to go in? You can purchase over the phone at 801-626-7967.
Group Exercise Class Formats
We are now offering three formats for GroupX! These formats include In-Class Participation, Hybrid and Virtual.
In-Class participation - These are our traditional courses offered drop-in style at the Ogden and Davis campuses. These are available to students faculty and staff or with a community membership.
Hybrid Classes - This format includes our traditional course as well as a virtual option available through Zoom! The virtual option for all Hybrid classes requires pre-registration to receive the Zoom link for the class. These are available to students faculty and staff or with our new Virtual-Only GroupX Pass.
Virtual Classes - Virtual is available only via Zoom and are drop-in style. These courses are hosted by the counseling center and vary in availability. Some are only available to students, others are available to faculty and staff as well.
Spring GroupX Schedule
Face Coverings Required*
In accordance with Weber State University guidelines, everyone will be required to wear face coverings while indoors on campus until further notice. *Masks may be removed while actively engaged in exercise if a minimum of six feet of distance can be maintained.
Get Involved with FREE Group eXercise Classes:
What we're doing:
Limiting the number of patrons and closing equipment to ensure distancing
Frequently disinfecting equipment and facilities on a regular cleaning schedule
Monitoring symptoms* of employees before each shift
Wearing face coverings
How you can help:
- Do not use facilities if you are experiencing any symptoms* of COVID-19 or have been in direct contact with a confirmed case in the last 14-days
- Wash hands or use hand sanitizer upon entering the facility
- Wear a mask at all times when inside a WSU facility (required by state executive order)
- Maintain six feet of distance from others when walking through the facility
- Clean equipment before and after each use
- Respect new procedures limiting equipment use and maximum number of patrons
- Follow CDC Guidelines outside of facility to mitigate risk of transmission
* Symptoms of COVID-19 include Cough, fever, trouble breathing, sore throat, sudden change in taste or smell, muscle aches or pains.