Financial Aid & Scholarships
Weber State University provides more than $90 million in financial aid and scholarships each year.
The Financial Aid & Scholarships Office will help you learn about the different types of aid and use all that are available to you.
All Weber State University campuses will be closed December 24, 2020 through January 3, 2021. This includes the Financial Aid & scholarship Office. Please turn in documents for spring semester by December 12, 2020.
How to Apply for Financial Aid & Scholarships
- Are you a Weber State student? If not, Apply for admission.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Create your Financial Aid Verify account.
- Complete the Specialized Scholarship Application for additional private donor scholarships
Types of Aid
Federal Financial Aid
- Pell grants
- Federal student loans
- Work study
WSU Financial Aid
- Academic scholarships
- Wildcat Activity scholarships
- Need-based scholarships
- Dream Weber program
- Private/alternative loans
- Private scholarships
- State and institutional grants
- Veterans’ benefits
Weber is one of the most affordable universities in the U.S., and financial aid can help make the cost even lower. Know all of the numbers before you jump in.
(2019-20 undergraduate costs listed; see the complete tuition and fee tables for full details.)
|Room & Board
More Bang for Your Buck
Make the most of your financial investment by graduating as quickly as possible. Taking 15 credit hours each semester, or 30 credits over 3 semesters (fall, spring and summer), helps you finish your bachelor’s degree in four years.
At Weber, you can take 11 to 18 credit hours for the same tuition. It’s like getting credits for free!15 to Finish