Transfer Students

If you were receiving financial aid at your previous school and would like that application to be transferred over to Weber, you will need to complete the following steps:

  1. Go to the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at

  2. Enter WSU’s school code (003680) on your application.

  3. Create your Financial Aid Verify account.

  4. Check your financial aid status in the Award Information app.

  5. View and accept your financial aid in the Award Information app.

For more detailed instructions on checking your status and accepting your award, go to our Receiving Financial Aid page.