Need a letter or form filled out?

 International Students:

OPT, CPT, I-20 Major Change, I-20 Extension form, etc.
These forms can all be found on the International Student and Scholar Center website. Please complete your portion of the form, then email it to your major advisor. You may be required to schedule an advising appointment with your major advisor to go over the form. Your advisor will let you know if they need to meet with you.

SACM Letters
To make this process as smooth as possible please follow these guidelines.  All requests for SACM letters must come through the International Student and Scholar Office.
1. Contact Billie Atsitty de Paiva in the International Student and Scholar Center.
     a. Provide Ms. Atsitty de Paiva a copy of the letter request.
     b. Provide any additional information that will be needed to prepare the letter (for instance, Changing your major? You will need to let us know the new major you would like to change to and why.)

2. Ms. Atsitty de Paiva will send an email to inform your major advisor which SACM letter you need. You will be included in this email.

3. Your major advisor will email you. 
   a. To get more information OR,
   b. To send you a link to schedule an appointment OR,
   c. Provide the completed letter in a pdf format.

This process can take a minimum of one week depending on the information needed and the time of the semester. Please plan accordingly.


 Enrollment Verification or Letter to Confirm Graduation:

Please contact the Office of the Registrar. Include your W# and let them know what letter you need. Include as much information as possible to efficiently help you.


 For other letter requests:

For instance, a letter of intent for an employer.

Please contact your major advisor, include your W# and let them know what letter you need. Include as much information as possible, for instance who the letter is for. Your advisor will either help you with the letter or refer you to the correct department.