- Finals Week December 12-: Follow-up appointments will only be scheduled for this
- Disability Services will be closed for the Thanksgiving holiday weekend starting November 23 at 4:00 p.m.
- Disability Services will be closed on December 22, 2022 for staff training.
- Faculty Reminders - Roles and Responsibilities for Students with Disabilities
- The best way to prevent illness and keep our campus open is to avoid being exposed to this virus. Please review CDC guidelines, monitor your symptoms, and stay home if you are not feeling well. We will continue to provide virtual services.
- For campus updates on COVID-19, please refer to WSU’s COVID-19 Update and Information page.
- Weber State parking passes are required to park on campus, including disabled parking stalls. If you have a disability parking permit, contact Parking Services for information on getting a disabled parking permit.
Disability Services provides services and accommodations to qualified students with disabilities attending or planning to attend Weber State University.
Students: Get Started
As the 2020–2021 academic year begins at Weber State University, twin brothers, both legally blind, will continue to inspire others as they live in pursuit of the mantra, “Go big or go home.”
Art is an expressive outlet for many, and it is no different for Kelie Hess, who visited Weber State University to present a speech titled “Living Beyond Your Limits” on Oct. 12. Hess is an abstract artist who primarily works with acrylic paints and recently had her artwork showcased at the Weber State Ogden campus.