Safety in Our Office
We strongly encourage virtual appointments whenever possible.
The best way to prevent illness and keep our campus open is to avoid being exposed to this virus. Please review CDC guidelines, monitor your symptoms, and stay home if you are not feeling well. We will continue to provide virtual services.
Feeling some anxiety over having to wear a mask? Our counseling center has some help and suggesstions.
For questions about testing accommodations and remote proctoring, please contact DSCTesting@weber.edu or 801-626-6896.
For questions about accommodations or to schedule an appointment, please contact:
Click on the button below to begin the registration process, be prepared with your W-Number, your documentation if you have it, and if possible, a Wildcat email address.
- For more detailed instructions, check out our Getting Started page
- Questions about documentation? Check out our documentation guidelines & detailed documentation checklist
Each semester, remember to request accommodation letters for your class.
WSU Ogden and WSU Davis
Monday - Thursday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Wednesday Virtual: 7 - 8 a.m. & 5 - 6 p.m. (virtual appointment only)
Friday: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
WSU Accommodated Testing
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday: 8:30 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Wednesday: 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
Saturday: 10:30 a.m. - 1 p.m.
*To schedule an exam, please contact the Accommodated Testing Center at 801-626-6896.
Address: 3885 West Campus Dr. Dept. 1129, Ogden, UT 84408-1129
Room: Student Services Center, Room 181
Address: 2750 N. University Park Blvd., Layton, UT 84041
Room: Bldg D2, Room 256
Accommodated Testing Center
Ogden and Davis Campus
- Exams must be scheduled 48 hours in advance.
- To schedule an appointment outside of WSU Accommodated Testing hours, please contact our office at (801) 626-6896.
- Students have 2 hours past the posted closing time to complete exam.
During remote operations, all accommodated testing will be administered by Disability Services at the Ogden campus location. However, you may schedule paper tests (by appointment) at Davis by emailing email@example.com or calling (801) 395-3442.
Disability Services Closures
September 6: Labor Day
November 25-16: Thanksgiving Day
For reporting elevator problems, assistive door opener problems, issues with snow removal, damaged sidewalks, or any other issues related to physical access on campus.
* Update your browser settings to have email links open in desired email program.
Ogden: First floor of the Student Services Center (SC) in Room 181 (near the main east entrance) at WSU's Ogden Campus.
Davis: 2nd floor of Building D2, Room 256.
Weber State parking passes are required to park on campus, including disabled parking stalls. If you have a disability parking permit, contact Parking Services for information on getting a disabled parking permit.
If you do not have a Weber State disabled parking pass, we recommend that you stop by the information booth on the west side of campus (near Harrison Blvd.) for a temporary parking permit and more information.
Paid accessible parking for visitors is available in the Public Pay Lot (PPL) next to the Student Service Center.
- Accommodations for Events & Activities
- Assistance with Math
- Complaints and/or Grievances Related to Disability Discrimination
- Deaf and Hard-of Hearing Services
- Documentation Requirements
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Requesting Accommodations
- Syllabus Statement
- Tutoring Information
- WSU Policies & Procedures (PPM):
Feedback, suggestions, or questions regarding this website should be directed to the Disability Services Webmaster.