Click on the button below to begin the registration process, be prepared with your W-Number, your documentation if you have it, and if possible, a Wildcat email address.
- For more detailed instructions, check out our Getting Started page
- Questions about documentation? Check out our documentation guidelines & detailed documentation checklist
Address: 3885 West Campus Dr. Dept. 1129, Ogden, UT 84408-1129
Room: Student Services Center, Room 181
Hours: Monday-Thursday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.; Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Address: 2750 N. University Park Blvd., Layton, UT 84041
Room: Bldg D2, Room 256
Hours: Monday – Thursday: 8 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. & Friday: 8 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Accommodated Testing Center
Ogden and Davis Campus
Hours: Monday-Thursday: 8:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Friday: 8:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
- Exams must be scheduled 48 hours in advance.
- To schedule an appointment outside of these hours please contact our office at (801) 626-6896.
- Students have 2 hours past the posted closing time to complete exam.
All accommodated testing are being done by the Ogden Campus
Disability Services Holiday Closures
January 1 January 20 February 17 March 3-7 May 25 July 3 July 24 August 13, 14 September 7 September 17 (8 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.)
- October 17
- November 26, 27, 28
- December 24, 25, 28, 29, 30, 31
- January 1 (2021)
For reporting elevator problems, assistive door opener problems, issues with snow removal, damaged sidewalks, or any other issues related to physical access on campus.
* Update your browser settings to have email links open in desired email program.
Ogden: First floor of the Student Services Center (SC) in Room 181 (near the main east entrance) at WSU's Ogden Campus.
Davis: 2nd floor of Building D2, Room 256.
Weber State parking passes are required to park on campus, including disabled parking stalls. If you have a disability parking permit, contact Parking Services for information on getting a disabled parking permit.
If you do not have a Weber State disabled parking pass, we recommend that you stop by the information booth on the west side of campus (near Harrison Blvd.) for a temporary parking permit and more information.
Paid accessible parking for visitors is available in the Public Pay Lot (PPL) next to the Student Service Center.
- Accommodations for Events & Activities
- Assistance with Math
- Complaints and/or Grievances Related to Disability Discrimination
- Deaf and Hard-of Hearing Services
- Documentation Requirements
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Requesting Accommodations
- Syllabus Statement
- Tutoring Information
- WSU Policies & Procedures (PPM):
Feedback, suggestions, or questions regarding this website should be directed to the Disability Services Webmaster.