Disability Services will be closed on Monday May 30th for Memorial Day
Safety in Our Office
The best way to prevent illness and keep our campus open is to avoid being exposed to this virus. Please review CDC guidelines, monitor your symptoms, and stay home if you are not feeling well. We will continue to provide virtual services.
Click on the button below to begin the registration process, be prepared with your W-Number, your documentation if you have it, and if possible, a Wildcat email address. Check out our video for information
- For more detailed instructions, check out our Getting Started page
- Questions about documentation? Check out our documentation guidelines & detailed documentation checklist
Each semester, remember to request accommodation letters for your class.
Summer 2022 Hours
WSU Ogden and WSU Davis
Monday-Friday: 8 a.m.-4 p.m.
WSU Accommodated Testing
The last exam will be given at 2:00 p.m. and must be completed by 4:00 p.m.
Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
To schedule an exam or to make special arranges for exams outside this time, please call us at 801-626-6413.
Address: 3885 West Campus Dr. Dept. 1129, Ogden, UT 84408-1129
Room: Student Services Center, Room 181
Address: 2750 N. University Park Blvd., Layton, UT 84041
Room: Bldg D2, Room 256
Accommodated Testing Center
Ogden and Davis Campus
- Exams must be scheduled 48 hours in advance.
- To schedule an appointment outside of WSU Accommodated Testing hours, please contact our office at 801-626-6896.
- Students have 2 hours past the posted closing time to complete exam.
During remote operations, all accommodated testing will be administered by Disability Services at the Ogden campus location. However, you may schedule paper tests (by appointment) at Davis by emailing email@example.com or calling 801-395-3442.
Disability Services Closures
May 30: Memorial Day
June 20: Juneteenth (observed)
July 4: Independence Day
July 23-24: Pioneer Day (Observed)
For reporting elevator problems, assistive door opener problems, issues with snow removal, damaged sidewalks, or any other issues related to physical access on campus.
* Update your browser settings to have email links open in desired email program.
Ogden: First floor of the Student Services Center (SC) in Room 181 (near the main east entrance) at WSU's Ogden Campus.
Davis: 2nd floor of Building D2, Room 256.
Weber State parking passes are required to park on campus, including disabled parking stalls. If you have a disability parking permit, contact Parking Services for information on getting a disabled parking permit.
If you do not have a Weber State disabled parking pass, we recommend that you stop by the information booth on the west side of campus (near Harrison Blvd.) for a temporary parking permit and more information.
Paid accessible parking for visitors is available in the Public Pay Lot (PPL) next to the Student Service Center.
- Accommodations for Events & Activities
- Assistance with Math
- Complaints and/or Grievances Related to Disability Discrimination
- Deaf and Hard-of Hearing Services
- Documentation Requirements
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Requesting Accommodations
- Syllabus Statement
- Tutoring Information
- WSU Policies & Procedures (PPM):
Feedback, suggestions, or questions regarding this website should be directed to the Disability Services Webmaster.