Student Fee Recommendation Committee
Student Fee Recommendation Committee (SFRC) makes recommendations about the level and distribution of student fees and the designation of services and activities to receive student fee support. These recommendations are subject to review by the Student Senate, and approval by the WSU President, and the Board of Trustees.
We are looking for five students to serve on the committee.
Represent your student population and gain leadership experience by working with the committee team members to decide how student fees should be spent.
Students selected by the Selection Committee shall be approved by the Student Senate. A student is defined as an individual enrolled at Weber State University for the applicable academic period.
Responsibilities and Duties of SFRC Members
Attend required training on November 1, 2013 from 12:30-3:00 p.m., SU 404.
- Attend required training on January 17, 2014 from 12:30- 3:30 p.m., SU 404.
- Make at least two visits to each assigned department/organization/unit currently receiving student fee monies.
- Attend all committee meetings, and provide information about liaison areas as needed.
- October 11: Applications due by 4 pm to Student Involvement Leadership office (SU 326) or Vice President
- October 15, 16 &17: Interviews for SFRC members (individual interviews to be scheduled) MA 304
- November 1: First SFRC training session: 12:30-3:00 pm in SU 404
- November 15: Training for Past Recipients 1:00-2:30 pm, SU 404
- January 17: Second SFRC training: 12:30-3:30 pm, SU 404
- January 24 & 31: Presentations to SFRC: 12:30-4:00 pm, SU 404
- February 7, 14: SFRC Deliberations: 12:30-4:00 pm, SU 404
- February 21: SFRC Committee Celebration: 12:30 pm, 404. Reserve 1:30- 3:00 for any setbacks during for Student Affairs Office (MA 304). process.