Marketing Training Student Affairs ZOOM Backgrounds Need an Online Event? Updated COVID Info
* Printing in 2022 *
- There are continued issues with port closures, supply chains and COVID taking down small businesses. To increase the likelihood that we can get you what you need, please contact Lindsay Holland (email@example.com) to order your t-shirts and other swag for Block Party ASAP.
- Be aware that costs may be up because of supply chain issues.
- To cover unpredictable print timelines on campus, we are using an outside vendor as much as possible. This means that you must go pick up your prints from the printer (OgdenLitho or Grizzly Graphics - we will let you know where and when) and must use a p-card to purchase. We cannot use index codes with outside vendors. Please pick up your prints in a timely manner.
- The WSUSA printer is unreliable. If you normally have WSUSA print A-frames and a banner for your events, please know that you will be taking on those costs for now ($216). This was a huge cost that WSUSA was taking on for your departments in the past!
- WSU will no longer be using LucidPress after Jan. 30, 2022. While WSU works on the new EFI system, please work with SA Marketing for all your print needs. We are happy to make you templates in Google Slides or PowerPoint that you can maintain yourself.
Reusable Lawn Signs
Tired of wasting money every year on new lawn signs and adding to the landfill? Do you have space to store your lawn signs to reuse them every year? Here are the options we have for you:
We can make the lawns signs dry erase material and leave a space for you to write the date and time every year.
Cost: an additional $4 per lawn sign
We can create a sticker with an updated date/time/location that you can stick to your lawn signs to cover the previous year's information.
Cost: $6-8 per sign (depending on size) - plus the cost of the original lawn sign
We can stick clear plastic envelope slips on each side of your sign and that way you can print the new date/time/location on a regular piece of paper and slip it into the envelope every year.
Cost: $4 per sign - plus the cost of the original lawn sign
Find on-demand marketing training resources for division students/staff who do any marketing including graphic design, website maintenance, copywriting, social media and placement of marketing materials across campus.
Contact: Dani McKean firstname.lastname@example.org 801-626-8036 | SA Marketing Staff