Forms and Resources
C&O Policies and Funding Resources
- C&O Policy and Procedures Manual
- C&O Funding Request Form (*NOTE: The Funding Request Form for the 2018-19 academic year has closed. This form will re-open in the fall of 2019.)
C&O Tiered Recognition Resources
- C&O Tiered System Details
- Service Requirement Completion Form (Tier 2 and 3) (*NOTE: This will be available for the 2019-20 year shortly.)
- Charter Template (Tier 3)
- End-of-Year Reflection (Tier 3) (*NOTE: This will be available for the 2019-20 year shortly.)
Weber Dining Catering
- Discounted Catering Menu for Clubs and Orgs
- For questions or to place a catering order please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Each club and organization is added to an online Canvas course that can be accessed through the eWeber portal. If you are an advisor of a club or organization and you do not have access to this course please email Heather Cimino (email@example.com).
- Monthly Advisor Luncheons
Student Involvement Outreach - Tabling Opportunity
The WSUSA C&O Team provides clubs with monthly tabling opportunities to help students-at-large learn more about all of the amazing clubs and services we have on campus. Each month there will be a theme and depending on the theme will determine which clubs will participate.
- Thursday, September 19, 10:30am - 12:30pm
- Monday, October 14, 10:30am - 12:30pm
- Wednesday, November 13, 11am - 1pm
- Monday, January 13, 10:30am - 12:30pm
- Wednesday, February 19, 10:30am - 12:30pm
- Tuesday, March 17, 10:30am - 12:30pm
If you are interested in having your club participate in one of these outreach events please email Katie Giddens, WSUSA C&O VP (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Leadership Workshops Through SIL
The Department of Student Involvement and Leadership offers specialized leadership development training for WSU clubs and organizations. Please complete the C&O Leadership Training Request Form to have the SIL staff facilitate a leadership workshop for your group.
The workshops you can choose from include:
5 Smooth Stones of Organizational Leadership
7 Habits of Highly Effective People
360 Degree Leadership
Branding and Marketing Your Events Using FOMO
CliftonStrengths for Students (formerly known as StrengthsQuest)
Context, Style, and Audience: Learning the Art of Effective Communication
Emotionally Intelligent Leadership
Making Meetings More Worthwhile
Motivating and Encouraging Your Members
The Power of Leadership
Prioritizing for Success: Time Management & Deciding What Truly Matters
The Speed of Trust: The Catalyst to Successful Leadership
Working with a Budget
If you do not see a topic that meets your group's needs let us know and we can work with you to create a training specifically for your club or organization.
Marketing and Graphic Design
- Need graphic design to market your WSUSA event?
- Clubs & Orgs Logo Standards (PDF)
What is Weber Connect?
- A mobile engagement app for your phone and other devices
- Weber Connect also has a web version of the app. You can access the web app here.
What Can Weber Connect Do?
- Promote your club events
- Provide important resources for clubs and organizations right on your phone/device
- Keep you connected to the campus & Ogden communities
- Search through all the clubs and organizations on campus to find new clubs to join
- Sync other important information to the app for “one-stop” browsing
How do I start using Weber Connect?
- Download the Weber Connect app through the App Store or Google Play Store on your phone/device
- Go through the log-in/setup process