How to Start a Club
Here are the steps to starting a student club on campus:
- Determine that your club is not a duplication of another club that already exists on campus.
- Review the current list of clubs here, or email the Clubs and Organizations Coordinator, Heather Cimino (firstname.lastname@example.org) to verify.
- Review the C&O Tiered System to determine which tier your club will fall under
- Find a WSU faculty/staff member to be your club advisor
- Create a constitution (view sample constitution)
- Determine/vote on presidency
- Find other students to join your club and create a roster of club members (required number of members dependent upon selected tier)
- Complete the Clubs and Orgs Registration Form (required annually by each club/org)