Heavy Duty Truck Program
Prepares you for a career as a diesel engine service technician or to go on for your bachelor’s degree in automotive technology.
If you are self-motivated and love the challenge of working with sophisticated equipment, this program is for you.
What you will learn
- Preventive maintenance
- Electrical troubleshooting
- Wheel alignment
- Engine rebuild
- Diesel emissions control equipment
Why Choose This Program
- You can specialize your training through Davis Tech’s partnership with C.R. England.
- You can complete your degree in less than 2 years.
Certifications You'll Prepare to Earn
- ASE Master HD Truck Technician (Tests T1–T8) certification
- EPA Clean Air Act Amendment of 1990 (Sections 608 and 609) Air Conditioning Certification
- Emissions inspection and maintenance certification where applicable
- Utah safety inspection certification for Utah-based students
After completing the Heavy Duty Truck Program, you’ll have the
skills to service diesel engines at a dealership or repair shop.
Employment Areas You'll be Prepared for:
Field service operations
Technical support activities
With an Associate of Applied Science degree, you’ll earn up to $25,000–$35,000 per year.
Career Advisor: email@example.com