A limited number of students are accepted to our RN to BSN Program each fall and spring semester. The RN to BSN Program is a learning-intensive, time-consuming enterprise.
How to Apply
You should print and read the Applicant Checklist before completing the application.
Take the following steps to apply to the RN to BSN Program:
- Apply to WSU or be a current matriculated student of WSU.
- Apply for admission to the RN to BSN Program.
- Application materials are available from the Annie Taylor Dee School of RN to BSN Advisor Tiffany Bennett at firstname.lastname@example.org or 801-626-6122 or the Nursing Enrollment Director, Rob Holt at email@example.com or 801-626-6753.
- Applications for the May 2021 start date available early January 2021.
- Applications for the August 2021 start date available mid-April 2021.
- Applications for the January 2022 start date available mid-August 2022.
NOTE: Current WSU students in the ADN or PN to RN Program should refer to the ADN/PN to RN Student Bulletin Board for information related to applying for the RN to BSN at the conclusion of their associate’s degree program. Students may log in to the bulletin board using their Wildcat login and password.
If you’re a transfer student, send your official transcripts to the admissions office for review. Applicants are encouraged to email the RN to BSN Advisor or the Enrollment Director before applying to verify that all prerequisitea are completed.
We strongly recommend you seek Pre-admission Advisement before applying.