Students are accepted to our RN to BSN Program each fall, spring and summer semesters.
How to Apply
Please read through the Applicant Checklist before completing the application. Take the following steps to apply to the RN to BSN Program:
- Apply to WSU or be a current matriculated student of WSU.
- Apply for admission to the RN to BSN Program.
- Application materials are available from the Annie Taylor Dee School of RN to BSN Advisor Tiffany Bennett at firstname.lastname@example.org or 801-626-6122 or the Nursing Enrollment Director, Rob Holt at email@example.com or 801-626-6753.
- Applications for the May 2023 start date available early January 2023. February 16, 2023 is the application deadline for this cycle.
- Applications for the August 2023 start date available April 2023. June 9, 2023 is the application deadline for this cycle.
- Applications for the January 2024 start date available late August 2023. October 12, 2023 is the application deadline for this cycle.
NOTE: Current WSU students in the ADN or PN to RN Program should refer to the ADN/PN to RN Student Bulletin Board for information related to applying for the RN to BSN at the conclusion of their associate’s degree program. Students may log in to the bulletin board using their Wildcat login and password.
If you’re a transfer student, send your official transcripts to the admissions office for review. Applicants are encouraged to email the RN to BSN Advisor or the Enrollment Director before applying to verify that all prerequisites are completed. We strongly recommend you seek Pre-admission Advisement before applying.