06/21/2022: We are aware of a system error that is creating duplicate housing charges on some student accounts. We are working with our housing software company representatives and our great colleagues in the Student Accounts office to investigate the cause of these errors and to correct them as soon as possible. We apologize for any confusion or concern that this issue may be causing you. We very much appreciate your patience and want you to know that we are actively working on this issue and that it is a top priority for all of us.
Thank you again for your understanding. We will provide regular updates here as they become available.
- Students who apply for summer housing after April 17 may be placed on a waiting list. We will continue to review applications as they are submitted, and will make further assignments as we receive cancellations and spaces become available. We will contact students on the waiting list via their WSU student email address and/or the phone number provided on the housing application. If you are on the waiting list, please check your email and messages regularly and please respond quickly to messages about summer housing assignments. Housing for summer session 1 (May 6 - June 24) is slightly more limited owing to the fact that some housing units will be offline to complete required maintenance projects. We expect some of these units to be available for summer session 2. (June 26 - Aug. 17) Please check back for additional updates.
- New Resident housing application 2022-2023 Now Open! Apply today to live on campus for the 2022-2023 academic year. Apply Now
- Spring 2022 Checkouts! All students who have not signed a housing contract for the Summer Semester will need to check out prior to Saturday, April 30 at 12 p.m. (noon). Students who have significant extenuating circumstances may request to delay their check out by up to 5 days by completing an extended stay form.
Wildcat Village (Main Office)
1375 Village Loop Road
Ogden, UT 84408
1321 E 4600 S
Ogden, UT 84403
Monday- Friday: 8am-6pm.
Weber State will be upgrading card access hardware over spring break. The new door access readers will be proximity (prox) rather than the mag-stripe readers currently in use in some areas, including Housing facilities. If you don’t already have a prox-ready ID card, you will need to replace your current Wildcard ID card with a new card that will work with the prox readers.
To check if your current Wildcard is a prox card, simply look at the back of your Wildcard ID card. If you see a set of alphanumeric characters, you already have a prox card and will not need to replace your card. If your current Wildcard ID card does not have a set of alphanumeric characters printed on the back, you will need to replace your Wildcard. Your replacement card for the upgrade will be FREE.
In order to manage the number of students who need to be issued new cards, we have scheduled the re-carding process based on the FIRST LETTER of your LAST NAME. Please adhere to the schedule so that we can keep service lines manageable and get everyone taken care of as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Please check the schedule below. Find the first letter of your LAST NAME.
- Go to the Information Desk at the Shepherd Union during the assigned week to get your new prox ID card.
- A - C: Jan. 28 – Feb. 4
- D - H: Feb. 7 – Feb. 11
- I - M: Feb. 14 – Feb. 18
- N - S: Feb. 21 – Feb. 25
- T - Z: Feb. 28 – Mar 4
- After you receive your new card, stop by your Village office to have your building access reset. Residents of Wildcat Village should go to the Housing office in Stewart-Wasatch Hall. Residents of University Village should go to the office in the Community Center.
Thank you for your cooperation!
WSU Housing & Residence Life