Campus Shuttles and Intercampus Lyft Service
Ogden Campus Shuttle
Ogden campus shuttle buses run fall and spring semesters. Currently, shuttles pick up/drop off every 15 minutes between 6:30 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. These times are approximate and can vary depending upon adverse weather, mechanical issues, bad traffic, and logistical problems. The shuttles are closed for all campus observed holidays.
Shuttles pick up/drop off from University Village Community Center near 4600 South and Stewart Library near the center of campus. These are the only two stops.
The Weber State Shuttle bus system is a totally unfunded free ride from the Dee Events Center parking lot to campus. This service is provided to help alleviate some of the congested parking issues on Weber States' campus. Please know that we strive to provide a safe and dependable ride to campus.
Ogden-Davis Campuses Shuttle Bus
Shuttle service between WSU Davis and Ogden campuses runs Mon.-Fri. 6:45 a.m.-1:40 p.m.
Leave Wildcat Village – 6:45 Leave University Village – 6:55 Leave WSU Davis (D2) – 7:40
Leave Wildcat Village – 8:45 Leave University Village – 8:55 Leave WSU Davis (D2) – 9:40
Leave Wildcat Village – 10:45 Leave University Village – 10:55 Leave WSU Davis (D2) – 11:40
Leave Wildcat Village – 12:45 Leave University Village – 12:55 Leave WSU Davis (D2) – 1:40
Wildcat Village: Village Drive near the crosswalk and the medallion.
University Village: East side of the community center, north of the play field. Students can park in the Dee parking lot with a proper parking pass and walk across the street to be picked up at University Village.
Davis campus: In front of building D2.
The bus will have a sign that says Davis Shuttle to differentiate between our main campus shuttle.
Shuttle Bus Lost and Found
If you think you have lost something on one of the shuttles please check our lost and found. Our office is located in the Facilities Management building Rm. 110 or call 801-626-7220.
Please refrain from hanging flyers on our new glass bus shelters. Also no skateboards, swearing, or rude behavior on the shuttles.
Shuttle bus questions? Please contact Ross LaRue at email@example.com or 801-626-7220
Intercampus Lyft Service
Weber State University has partnered with Lyft to provide 75% off rides between Ogden Campus and Davis Campus. Discounted rides must have an on campus pick-up and drop-off location and will be available Monday through Friday, between 6 a.m. – 10 p.m.
How to Sign Up
Complete this survey, providing Weber State University consent to share your email with Lyft. An email will then be sent to you from Lyft with instructions for signing up. Once complete, the Lyft discount will be applied to eligible rides during your time at Weber State University.
Tips for Riding Smart with Lyft
- Verify your ride by making sure the license plate number, driver information, vehicle make and model match what you see in the app.
- Share your location and route with a friend or loved one from within the app.
- Follow the Lyft vehicle on GPS via the app.
- Ask the driver to say who they are picking up.
Lyft's Health Safety Program Launched in Response to COVID-19
- Personal health certification for drivers and riders.
- Only ONE rider allowed per ride for social distancing.
- Required face masks for drivers and riders.
- Health safety education for drivers and riders.
- Distribution of cleaning supplies and masks for drivers.
Additional Program Information
- If you request a ride that does not meet the criteria, you will not see the discount shown on your ride confirmation screen, and you will have to pay the entire ride out of pocket.
- Prices may be impacted by distance, traffic, time of day, special events, and prime time surcharges.
Lyft questions? Please contact Weston Woodward at firstname.lastname@example.org