Associate Professor of History
History Department Student Advisor and Honors Advisor
Director, Social Science Education Center
Office: Lindquist Hall 273
Research & Teaching Areas
- Medieval and Renaissance England
- Medieval and Renaissance Europe
- History of Religion
- U.S. Popular Culture
- BA, Weber State University (1991)
- MA, PhD, Arizona State University (1994, 1998)
- HIST 1500 World History to 1500 C.E.
- HIST 1510 World History from 1500 C.E. to the Present
- HIST 1700 American Civilization
- HIST 4220 History of the Middle Ages 300-1300
- HIST 4230 Renaissance & Reformation Europe, 1300-1660
- HIST 4280 History of Christianity in Europe
- HIST 4330 History of England to 1485
- HIST 4335 Tudor and Stuart England
- HIST 4340 History of England since 1714
- "The Image of Calvin Within Mormonism" in Sober, Strict, and Scriptural: Collective Memories of John Calvin, 1800-2000, Brill Publishing 2009.
- "Back to Business: Marriner Eccles and the Effect of Public Service on Private Enterprise" in Utah Historical Quarterly, Summer 2008.
- June 2012, Mormon History Association, Calgary, Canada, "The Image of Calvin within Mormonism"